There are circles of energy within the body called chakras. Chakras connect the body as a whole by acting as a physical, spiritual, and psychological base of consciousness.
Having all your chakra points open is vital to your energy levels and your ability to function at full capacity. By keeping your seven main chakras open, you can significantly reduce mental health issues, such as depression, anxiety, and many other mood disorders. other great benefits are increased memory, concentration, and awareness.
If any of your chakras are blocked or imbalanced, you will experience decreased energy flow, causing both physical and emotional disruptions within your body. Chakra meditation is the best way to keep all your chakras open. If practiced on a regular basis, you will be able to reach a whole new level of consciousness.
The 7 main chakras are:
- Coronochakra (or crown chakra)
- Frontochakra (or third eye)
- Laryngochakra (or throat chakra)
- Cardiochakra (or heart chakra)
- Splenochakra (or spleen chakra)
- Umbilicochakra (or solar plexus)
- Sexochakra (or root chakra)
Three Secondary Chakras:
- Solechakra (pre-kundalini)